What features do you need in a baby monitor in Lansing?
In the olden days, a baby monitor was pretty simple. You place a microphone-type device on a table next to the sleeping area, which transmits an audio feed to a connected gadget that resembles a walkie talkie. Thankfully, baby monitors now have more options. For example, today’s monitors now offer clear HD video capability and 2-way communication. You can also hook your monitors to your home’s wireless signal so you can move around all over the house. The top baby monitors in Lansing are so elaborate that they resemble indoor security cameras in both functionality and cost.
Would you switch baby monitor for a home security camera?
Since baby monitors and surveillance systems incorporate many of the same features, there are quite a few parents in Lansing integrating their baby's room to their overall home defense. So it makes sense -- especially if you have to innovative Vivint systems -- as your baby monitor will include:
● Clear video with night vision: Your security camera should have at least 1080p HD resolution, and infrared functionality for acceptable viewing of darkened rooms.
● Two-direction audio: You won’t always have to go into the room to quiet your baby back to sleep. Your reassuring words could be the only requirement to keep bundle of joy sleeping.
● Motion activation: While you can have your camera function around the clock to watch your baby sleep, your attentiveness may begin to waver. However, when your video surveillance notices unexpected movements, you can configure it to deliver a notification to your smartphone. Perfect when your adventurous newborn silently tries to climb out of the crib or if a pet wanders into the nursery.
● Save and send recordings: The majority of baby monitors aren’t able to save the video. You can now deliver a 20-second clip to friends or family members to show them what a beautiful sleeping baby you have.
● Smartphone access: In lieu of lugging an external monitor with you, you are now able to supervise your little one from a simple smartphone app. You might even touch base with your young one and babysitter when you go for a night out.