Help Protect Your Home With A Security System In Lansing With ADT Monitoring
Get Best-In-Class Home Security Protection In Lansing, MIThe things worth protecting go well beyond your electronics, China dishes, and art pieces. Your family pictures, children’s art projects, and family members also need protection. That’s the reason why your Lansing home security system should be installed by a professional, so you’re immediately alerted to a home intrusion through motion sensors, glass break sensors, or your security cameras. Pair that protection with products such as fire, carbon monoxide, and flood detectors that are monitored 24/7 to help secure your home and loved ones. Now, your family is prepared to help combat disaster -- even when you’re not home.
A Robust Suite Of Security Products That Complement Each Other
No matter the package you choose, your security equipment works in harmony to help give you security that’s monitored around the clock by ADT specialists. Security equipment can include:
- Home Security: Windows and door sensors, motion detectors, high decibel alarms, interior and exterior cameras, doorbell security cameras, panic buttons and remote key fobs
- Environmental Detectors: Heat and smoke detectors, flood detectors, CO detectors, medical alert pendants
- Home Automation: Smart locks, smart thermostat, smart switches and lights, garage door sensor
- Keypad: Digital keypad access control and remote access with ADT Control app
- Signage: ADT signage and window decals
Local Lansing Installation That’s Second to None
Call or fill out the form to have a local expert help you choose the products and security system package that’s ideal for you and your home. Security installation in Lansing can be arranged around your calendar with same-day or next-day booking times offered in most areas. Whether you get a wireless or wired system, your security installer will double check that each of your sensors and back-up batteries work and demonstrate how to work with your digital keypad.