Your main entrance and ground-level windows continue to be the likeliest places for a burglary. Knowing this fact, it shouldn’t be a shock that door and window alarm sensors are essential devices for home security packages in Lansing. While it’s true the technology has been in use for years, you might be impressed at what current sensors can do.
How Do Window and Door Sensors Defend Your Home?
You’ll be pleased to know that window and door sensors are included in all ADT packages, regardless of whether you’re getting a streamlined, basic setup or the most advanced system with indoor and outdoor cameras and complete automation. Installation is also included so you won’t have to trouble with it yourself, and you can avoid having to worry about your devices being positioned accurately.
The foundation of your door and window alarm sensors is a simple, yet powerful two-piece magnetic contact. One side is adhered to the frame, and the other is mounted straight to the door or window. You shut your access point and the matching contacts fit neatly together. When home’s security is engaged and an entrance is opened, the magnetic contacts move apart and the alarm is set off. But keep in mind, these newer devices have the ability to do a good deal more than merely trigger your alarm.
Features Of ADT Door And Window Alarm Sensors In Lansing
An anchor of your home defense, door and window alarm sensors offer a range of perks, such as the following:
- Initiate the siren: These devices trip your high-volume siren if a door or window is opened with the system armed.
- Automatic alerts: Would you like to know what’s going on at your property when you’re not there? You can get automatic notifications right to your mobile device when a component is engaged.
- Round-the-clock monitoring: Not only will you be alerted, your dedicated monitoring agents will receive a notification too. Your home will be protected, no matter whether you’re on site or not.
- Home automation interactions: Customize your security components to work in a unified manner. You can have your lighting engage or direct a camera to record when an entry point sensor is triggered. Not only can you have your alarm sound, you’ll have the chance to see who set off the sensor to begin with.
- Design appeal: It will be hard to tell the sensors are even present. They utilize a slim design that complements any interior. You can even find fully recessed sensors that are concealed from view.
- Connectivity options: Pick from wireless or wired components based on the kind of installation that works best for you. Regardless, your house will be better protected.
More versatile than previous iterations, door and window sensors in Lansing can be skillfully integrated into your complete home security system.
Customize Your Own Home Security System In Lansing
Would you like to get modern window and door alarm sensors in Lansing that enhance your protection and interact straight to your home’s automation? That is exactly what you will find when working with your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you would like to see what we are able to do for you, place a call to (517) 295-3112 or submit the form on this page.