A Professionally Monitored Lansing Flood Detector Warns You To Water Before It Becomes A Problem
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are common issues that may lead to serious water damage in your house. In many cases, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can lead to expensive repairs if not fixed at once.
But, when you incorporate a Lansing monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or excess water before you have an all-out crisis. The easy-to-install wireless system notifies you to early indications of water leaks with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a message to your cell phone. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also contact you when your flood sensor triggers.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Lansing?
Nobody wants to walk down the stairs to discover that your bottom floor is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Fortunately, a Lansing flood detector can catch leaks and unwanted water before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s how it works:
- Advanced sensor is perfect for any room: The advanced-tech system detects flowing water and not humidity -- so it's suitable to use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Wireless tech allows for unlimited placement: The small sensors offer wireless connectivity and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. So, feel free to place them behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or any location where water damage may occur.
- Phone alerts when you're not home: Sump pump failures and leaks have a tendency to occur when you're at work or on vacation. If your Lansing flood detector senses a water problem, it will deliver an instant notification to your mobile device.
- ADT monitoring brings you peace of mind: On top of high-volume alerts and phone notifications, your smart device will notify your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring professionals will immediately contact you and assist you as needed.
ADT Control App Makes Your Lansing Flood Detector More Responsive
Time is of the essence when it comes to water leaks. When utilizing the ADT smartphone app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make things easier when maintenance comes to your location. Using these systems helps when you’re at the property, but vital when you’re not there. With a monitored Lansing flood detector you have the ability to:
- Receive notifications on your smartphone when excessive water is detected.
- Remotely unlock doors and disable security alarms for emergency repairs.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to stop further pipe freezing.
- Review video footage from your home surveillance to find points of entry and assess the damage.
- Keep in persistent connection with your monitoring professionals.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all part of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll assist you in finding the right options to match your property needs. Make the call to (517) 295-3112 today or fill out our form for your free quote.