Will Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In Lansing?
There's a popular perception that placing signage from a home security company in close proximity to your home’s entrance is the only thing required to safeguard your property. Basically, a burglar will view the small blue octagon and move on. With this in mind, could you only implement a home security sign in Lansing and skip an actual home security system? This means that a alarm system isn’t needed, just get a home security sign in Lansing. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in Lansing instead of your alarm system.
Even though there is merit in showing off a yard sign from esteemed security companies like ADT®, it won’t be sufficient to dissuade all burglars. You’ll be in a much better position reinforcing them with a range of additional security devices. It seems like a smarter and safer plan than running the risk that your home security signs will deter intrusion in Lansing.
Legitimize Your Lansing Home Security Signs With Real Solutions
Although home security signs may deter intrusion at times, it’s not wise to count on them as your lone security measure. Alternatively, you should try incorporating all or at least some of these devices:
● Surveillance systems: Let's face it, no burglar wants to be recorded on video as it could be used against them in legal proceedings. Go with exterior surveillance that can cover typical access points such as windows, doors, and garage.
● Sensors for access points: Most invaders will enter via doors or windows, so those should be safeguarded by detection equipment like motion and glass break sensors. In the event a sensor is activated, your system will notify you and your 24-hour monitoring station.
● Motion-detection lighting: While it’s true that a great deal of break-ins happen during the day when you are working, you must also have a plan to defend against thieves who prefer the cover of darkness. Motion-detection lighting installed around your entry points will immediately shine a light on nefarious behavior and turn away intruders.
● Smart locks and doorbell cameras: Smart locking systems will inform you when a person attempts to unlock your entrance. A doorbell video component takes it one step further by offering a visual perspective. Both can be managed through the security app on your phone.
● Smart light bulbs: A worthwhile home automation tool, smart lights may be put on a daily plan or activated directly from your mobile device. Smart lights will make it appear that you are home and help discourage prospective robbers.
Take The First Step Toward Your Complete Home Security Package
Why would you gamble that dummy home security signs will deter intrusion in Lansing when you are able to install an integrated home security system? Call (517) 295-3112 or submit the contact form to consult with one of our specialists. You may select from a range of plans at affordable monthly rates or you may configure your system any way you like.